Friday, March 4, 2011

My Very First Blog Post EVER! ! ! !!! !!


I'm an avid internet user. In fact, I don't really go outside. I probably should, but I don't. Through the years, through the advent of blogging and twitter, I've resisted jumping onto that bandwagon. I just didn't really think that the world needs to hear my every thought, and a lot of them would probably get me into trouble. But then, I decided to independently publish my first (of many to come!) ebook, and everything I heard from the lovely community of indie writers was that you needed to social network.

To that end, I started a blog. I'm not exactly sure what direction this blog will take. The book is a zombie-ridden superhero adventure. So maybe I'll explore those topics. Zombies, superheroes, comedy. I'm also an avid gamer and geek, so expect those topics to creep up now and then, here and there. Oh, and if you want, go ahead and buy my book. It might even change your life, although it's not guaranteed.





No comments:

Post a Comment