Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh Look at Me, Coming Up for Air

If starting this blog has taught me anything, it's that I'm pretty bad at blogging. I just don't find myself having that much to blog about, but I am a bit more active on Facebook and Twitter, so there you have it. Head over in that direction if you find my nonsensical ramblings entertaining and are rather disappointing that I haven't posted in well over a month. Maybe once I start going outside on a regular basis, I'll have more to blog about, but until that day (probably never happens), life goes on.

But that's not why I decided to post; I decided to post because I am just about done with my 2nd novel. It's been a pretty fun ride, and after copious amounts of polish and editing, I think it's rather sexy

So, here's the cover and below that you will find the blurb, which may still change before I get it published, but it'll definitely be something along those lines.

Any who, without further ado, enjoy:




When Captain Rescue discovers that tyrannical apes are capturing forest-goers, he jumps into action in a valiant attempt to put a stop to it, more or less.

As the hilarious adventure does everything but go according to plan, the hero finds himself transported into the future, where the apes’ have gone a bit beyond mere abduction. To prevent a future that has already happened, Captain Rescue and his time-displaced friends must scramble to find a way back to their own time.

Will Captain Rescue somehow be able to set things right, or will these apes make a monkey out of him?

"Past, Future, & Present Danger" is the hilarious continuation of Captain Rescue’s absurd misadventures, and the sequel to “Not Everything Brainless is Dead”.

74,000 words, or over 300 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment